Terms & Conditions
● You must place an order online by selecting goods and pressing the Submit
button. The Ethical Farmers considers the order received at the time of
successful online transmission.
● If you cancel an order more than two hours after submitting - The Ethical
Farmers may charge you a $30 cancellation fee.
● The Ethical Farmers will deliver the goods to the address specified by you on
your online order.
● The Ethical Farmers will not deliver beyond the front door of the address
specified without your consent.
● If you request The Ethical Farmers to deliver beyond your front door, you agree
to indemnify and hold The Ethical Farmers, its employees and agents harmless
from any Loss incurred in delivering the goods beyond your front door.
● Any person who accepts receipt of the goods at the address specified by you will be presumed by The Ethical Farmers to be your authorised recipient of the
● If there is no one to receive the goods at the specified address please leave
instruction on where to leave the goods, if there are no instruction we will not
leave the goods and a further delivery fee may be charged to redeliver the goods
at another time.
● There is a minimum value of $10075 for most orders. If your order does not come to the minimum charge a delivery fee will be added to your order.
● The Ethical Farmers does not ship to addresses outside Australia.
Our aim is to delight you with our products and service.
If you would like to request a refund, credit or replacement because:
(a) You are not satisfied with the quality of the goods:
(b) The item was in stock and you believe it was not delivered correctly:
You are required to call the Ethical Farmers with 24 hours from the end of the period when the goods were scheduled for delivery. We will assess your claim for a refund, credit or replacement. We cannot pick up any goods that you did not return to the driver at the time of delivery.
If we apply a credit to your account, this will be valid for one year from the time of issue. Any balance remaining will not be available after the expiry date.
Terms and Conditions of Sale
1. By purchasing products from the Ethical Farmers Limited or using this
website the purchaser ("The Customer"), agrees to the following terms and
conditions of sale.
2. Where the provisions of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 and the
Fair Trading Act NSW 1987, these terms will be read subject to the
application of those Acts, and in the case of any conflict, the provisions of
that Act will apply.
3. The Ethical Farmers shall not be liable to the Customer for any incidental,
indirect, special or consequential damages arising out of or in connection
with the purchase or our products.
4. Refunds: Refunds will be given according our refund policy stated on this
5. Addressing: If a product is found to be mis-addressed by the Ethical
Farmers then the Ethical Farmers shall be responsible for the re-delivery,
replacement or refunding of the product. If the Customer is found to have
given an incorrect or insufficient address, then the Ethical Farmers will not
refund or resend the product and all responsibility for correcting the delivery
will be borne by the Customer.
6. Mailing Cash: Ethical Farmers does not accept cash by mail for
payment of our products. If the Customer does mail cash, The Ethical
Farmers accepts no responsibility for the theft, loss or otherwise non-
delivery of mailed cash.
7. Cancelling Orders: The Ethical Farmers reserves the right to cancel orders
that we believe to be fraudulent, or constitute a mis-use or where a
promotional or marketing activity error has occurred including but not
limited to errors relating to pricing.
8. GST: For all Australian delivery addresses, all prices are Australian GST
inclusive unless otherwise stated. Ethical Farmers does not ship to
addresses outside Australia.
9. Website Access: Ethical Farmers hereby grants you permission to
access, view and download the content appearing on this site, for personal,
non-commercial use only. You agree not to use any device, method or
software to interfere with the proper functioning of our website. Without the
expressed written permission of The Ethical Farmers, you may not use any
device, method or software including, but not limited to: spiders, robots,
avatars, agents, data mining, gathering or extraction tools and attempts to
probe, scan or test or breach security and authentication measures.
10. Copyright & Trademarks: You agree that the content you access, view or
download and the software used to create it, remains the property of
Ethical Farmers as defined by Australian and International Intellectual
Property Laws, including but not limited to Copyright and Trademark laws.
You agree not to modify or alter the content in any way, or make it available
to any third parties.
11. By placing an order, you agree not to hold Ethical Farmers liable for
any loss or damage directly or indirectly arising out of or in connection with
any delay or failure to deliver within the estimated time frame.
12. Communications: By creating an online transaction with the Ethical
Farmers you consent to receiving electronic communications from the
Ethical Farmers. These communications will include: account status
updates, order status updates, promotional and marketing materials, and
other information relating to the service. You may choose at anytime to
receive these communications. Your personal details will not be made
available to any third party.
14. Notice of Copyright Infringement: the Ethical Farmers respects the
copyrights of others. If you feel that data is used in the Ethical Farmers
product catalogue in a manner that your copyright has been infringed upon,
as pursuant to Part 2 of the Copyright Act 1994, please write to us at:
Please include the following details:
● Identification of the copyrighted work that has allegedly been infringed upon and
that you wish to have removed. Please include a web address (URL)
● A statement that the complaining party believes what constitutes infringement
under the Copyright Act 1994 has occurred.
● A statement that you are the copyright holder or authorised to act on their behalf.
● Contact details including an email address where the complaining party may be
The Ethical Farmers welcomes you to our website! We have worked hard to make our website as user-friendly and informative as possible. When viewing the pages of this website, you acknowledge that you have read and accepted the following disclaimer. The information on this website is provided for general information only. The Ethical Farmers has provided this information for the benefit of users in good faith and with reasonable care.
Accordingly, The Ethical Farmers does not accept any liability for any loss or damage which may directly or indirectly result from any opinion, information, advice, representation or omission contained on this website.